9 September 2014

Crochet Christmas tree angel, video tutorial


In the late 80's I decided to make a quick-t-crochet angel for Christmas tree. I was then working in Northern ireland as a craftsperson. I noticed how much people wanted to decorate their homes for Christmas. Over the years i have made hundreds of these, if not over a thousand. Many of the come put every Christmas time in Ireland, Finlad as well as many other countries. I have used these to send to friends instead of Christmas cards.


Now I decided to finally make instructions for crocheting the angel. This time the pattern is only on video. I want to see how many hits it will get. Making video tutorials is fun! Enjoy my accent that is a mix of Finnish and Northern Irish :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.